149 Polita Crescent,
La Resource South D'Abadie,
Tel: (868) 642 6283
Name: Michael Phillips
Third Year student in the B.Sc in Computing Program with work experience in a wide variety of environments. Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team. Proven leadership skills involving motivating students to achieve their objectives. Good problem solving skills. Dedicated to maintaining high quality standards.
Food Service Assistant
The cafeteria prepares food for the dormitory students of the campus
* Helped prepare meals for students.
* Collected and washed utensils as required.
* Served meals to students as needed.
* Performed other duties as required.
Assistant to Accountant
* Did reconciliation of daily accounts
* Assisted in the preparation of orders.
* Tabulated sales and purchases.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Ensured that discipline and order was maintained.
* Provided students with information and updates of important
* Events relative to the dormitory
* Reminded students about important time schedules
* Gave assistance to inmates and general public as required.
* Prepared Computers to be used by students
* Supervised students during examinations
* Assisted students with the technical aspects of their assignments
* Executed Troubleshooting on malfunctioning computers
* Solved and fixed problems with the help of the technician.
INTERNSHIP IN T&TEC
* Computer Servicing and Repairs (Changing Cases, hard rives, NIC's etc)
* Configuring Networks
* Solving both simple and challenging problems working at the “Help Desk”
* Analyzing Computers and Troubleshooting them
Various Computer courses including: Computer Science I and I I, Computer
and assembly, Cobol, C+ +, and Internet Technologies. Macromedia,
Microsoft Office (Access, Visio etc.)
Courses Done in CUC This Year From September 2004 – May 2005
Object Oriented Programming
Management and Organization
Small Business Management
Software Engineering Group Project
Networking and Telecommunications
Database Systems Analysis and Design
QUALIFICATIONS / EDUCATION:
Third Year Computer Science Major, Software Emphasis.
Associate Degree in Business Administration
7 O Levels. English-Distinction, Principles of Business-I, Mathematics-II,
Principles of Accounts-I, Biology-II, Chemistry-II, Social Studies-II
Basketball, Singing, Physical fitness - gym.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
with your questions, comments, and suggestions.
Copyright © 99710 Webdev™ Inc. All rights reserved.